Why Should I Save In a 401k?
- Save on Taxes: There aren’t any taxes on amount saved and investment gains are tax-deferred
- Convenience of saving through payroll deductions
- Attractive investment choices
How do I enroll?
Once you have been employed by blueStone Staffing for 1 year, you will be sent an email that will provide you with the steps to enroll in the 401k program. Our plan is set up to automatically contribute 3% of your earnings each paycycle. If you wish to change this percentage, please log in to the 401k website and do so.
Be sure to roll over any retirement savings from past employers to maximize your savings.
When am I eligible to contribute in a 401k?
An employee is eligible to participate after meeting the following requirements:
- The employee is 21 years of age or older
- Effective 1st pay period following 5 months of service with blueStone
- Working 1,000 hours or more during the year