Reference Code: 5312
Come join the blueStone Staffing family! We’re a certified women owned business (WBENC), a preferred supplier to many of the Fortune 500, and we're excited to speak with you about our Account Manager opening in the Detriot Metro Area .
We are not your standard large recruiting agency or another one of the many start-ups. We fall right in the middle – a smaller, established company that's been in business for nearly 20 years, and we are in the midst of rapid expansion. Come make an impact and help us take things to the next level!
We value hard work, close working relationships, and believe in a culture that is – Winning, Fun, and Professional. On top of that, we provide high earnings potential (base + commission + bonus), performance based trips, quarterly team outings, and holiday parties. Philanthropy is important to us as well and we’ve participated in events for Toys for Tots, the Susan G. Komen cancer organization, and others. Of course we offer a variety of benefits – medical, dental, vision, short term/long term disability, matching 401K, etc.
This person will primarily be responsible for supporting our IT and Engineering openings, but could also spend time on our Industrial and Healthcare requisitions as well. If you have an interest in refining process and procedure, educating yourself & others on best practices…there’s ample opportunity to do so. We’re always looking to improve!
- Identify, establish and maintain client relationships with managers, directors, vice presidents and C-Level executives with Fortune 1000 plus companies.
- Build relationships with clients via phone, email, in-person meetings, lunch, dinner, and other social and networking activities. (in-person activities when appropriate)
- Market blueStone to fulfill contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire opportunities with our clients
- Effectively qualify client opportunities and collaborate with the sales manager, delivery manager, and recruiters
- Documents and track all client interactions in the blueStone CRM
- Develop and execute sales presentations to existing and potential clients.
- Manage your accounts, ensuring clients’ needs are met, problems are solved, and issues are addressed.
- 1-3 years of sales in the staffing industry
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred but not required)
- A high level of comfort with cold calling and delivering professional, formal presentations.
- Have the ability and drive to identify prospective customer’s needs, propose solutions and convert prospects into clients.
- Have a history of exceeding individual goals and enhancing winning teams.
What we offer:
• Attractive salary + Commission + Bonus
• Comprehensive benefits package (Healthcare, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Long-term Disability, 401K)
• A culture of integrity, diversity, and inclusiveness