Accounting Assistant II
Reference Code: 4316
Position Title: Accounting Assistant II
Duration: 3 months contract with possible extension
Desired Start Date: 10/26/2020
Location: Miami, FL 33132
• Position will start remote, however will transition to onsite role once offices reopen. Candidate must be local to Miami, FL to qualify for the position.
• Shift hours: 8am – 5pm (M-F)
Needs A/P experience also
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES (Generally, the occupational knowledge and specific technical and
professional skills and abilities required to perform the essential duties of this job):
• Assists in developing reports/data to assist in the evaluation of business performance.
• Under direct supervision is a part of analysis of monthly/quarterly/annual consolidated and subsidiary
financial data, including variance analysis, fluctuation analysis and/or determination of profitability.
• Uses financial modeling to forecast future costs and revenue impacts.
• Helps design and implement presentations for management.
• Participates in automation and other efforts to streamline and improve reporting and evaluation
Responsible for analysis of financial reports, trend, and opportunities. Includes evaluation of and
recommendations relating to business opportunities, investments, financial regulations, and similar
financial projects or programs. Duties include gathering, interpreting, and evaluating financial
information; generating forecasts and analyzes trends in sales, finance and other areas of business;
Creating financial models for future business planning decisions in areas such as new product
development, new marketing strategies, etc.
Associate’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
REQUIRED LICENSE, CERTIFICATION, ASSOCIATION:
PREFERRED LICENSE, CERTIFICATION, ASSOCIATION: