Administrative Assistant II
Reference Code: 4664
Position Title: Administrative Assistant II
Location: Onsite, Columbus, OH, 43231
Duration: 3 months with possible extension
Target start date: 2/15/2021
- Candidate MUST be in Columbus, OH or surrounding area
This position will be an onsite role because of the need to process physical mail.
- It is not a remote position.
- This role is to support the increased volume of Healthchek (EPSDT) forms received at the beginning of the year due to a mass mailing that goes out in January.
- It is more clerical in nature than administrative assistance although those components are sprinkled in and MUST be very computer savvy, specifically with strong experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Receiving, processing and routing Healthchek forms to our outbound call team.
- Processing of these forms also involves scanning them using an advanced version of Adobe.
- Cataloguing and filing forms.
- They may also be called upon to facilitate some mailings and process (mail) checks associated with some of our provider incentives.
- Schedule is 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Under direct supervision, provides general administrative support to a department or group of professionals.
- Compiles and analyzes basic information for inclusion in reports or presentation materials, prepares charts, graphs, or tables as necessary.
- Receives and responds to routine correspondence following established procedures not requiring management review.
- Requires the ability to exercise independent judgment and employ basic reasoning skills.
- Performs administrative and office support activities.
- Answers and transfers incoming telephone calls.
- Receives and directs visitors.
- Performs word processing, filing, and email/faxing.
- Extensive software skills & competencies are required, as well as Internet research abilities and strong communication skills. Includes: MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and preferably a familiarity with Visio, Project and Access)
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and employ basic reasoning skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to abide by policies
- Ability to maintain attendance to support required quality and quantity of work
- Maintain confidentiality and comply with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work relationships with coworkers, clients, members, providers and customers
- Required Education: High School or GED Required
- Experience: 2-4 years experience in an administrative role.
- Microsoft Excel with formatting and developing spreadsheets experience.