Agile Project Manager
Website Application Development
Would you like to be a vital component in creating some of the world’s newest and greatest technology? Our client is Fortune 10 with 215,000+ employees spread across 396 facilities in more than 100 countries around the globe offering some of the most exciting careers in designing, engineering and building the world’s most advanced vehicles and personal mobility solutions. The Agile Project Manager needs to have RTE and Scrum Master experience.
- Collaborative team player orientation towards work relationships, strong cultural awareness
- Continuous development
- Manage risks and escalate impediments
- break down complex problems and projects into manageable goals
- 7-10 years project and program management experience;
- Experience in implementing/executing projects using agile methodologies.
- Project and Program Management Experience
- RTE experience
- Able to travel 4+ times a month to other locations
- Knowledge and experience in Agile Methodologies; Knowledge of Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) would be a plus
Send resumes to Amanda.Diaz@blueStoneStaffing.com
Find out more about blueStone Staffing at: https://bluestonestaffing.com.