Agile Scrum Master
Website Application Development
Reference Code: 5499
Our client is a Fortune 50 company and one of the world's largest Automotive manufacturing company, is looking to hire a Scrum Master with a strong familiarity with Agile and SAFe in the Detroit, Michigan area.
Required Skills and Experience
*Candidates REQUIRED to have Scrum Master Certification and SAFe experience*
• Bachelor's degree or combination of relevant education and experience
• Must be a Certified Scrum Master with 3+ years of Agile experience,
• Experience with TFS.
• Must have 2 years of experience coaching teams to use Sprints, Kanban and other Lean principles
• Advanced knowledge of the software development lifecycle and of several software development methodologies
• Experience with processes and tools supporting Agile methodologies
• Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with diverse personality types
• Facilitation skills in leading planning meetings, reviews, and retrospectives.
• Ability to understand technical issues
• Exceptional communication, organization, and time management skills
• Ability to coach and mentor the team to reach their highest potential
• Collaborative approach to decision-making on teams
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a high attention to detail
• A willingness to travel
• Scrum Master Certification
Additional Skills Preferred:
• 2 years of Agile Coaching experience
• Experience as a developer, tester, business analyst, or UX designer, especially in an Agile environment
• Outstanding presentation and public speaking skills.
• Experience conducting stand-up training
• Experience developing training materials
• Experience leading organizational change management
• Experience developing and growing business with new and existing accounts in a deliberate and strategic manner.
• Experience designing and deploying methodologies in many types of organizations
• Bachelor's degree in technical discipline preferred or equivalent experience required
• Master’s Degree in discipline preferred