Reference Code: 4287
Do you want to be a part of a multi-billion-dollar company with over a century of continuous success? My client is looking for an Assistant Controller to join their team on a full-time basis. My client is a Fortune 100 company that is continuing to grow and is a true leader in their industry!
- Participate in the monthly, quarterly and year end close process. Ensure adherence to the financial statements compliance in accordance with US GAAP
- Support the Controller in delivering plant forecast per the Company's Operating Calendar and the development of annual Plant Budget
- Develop capital spend request business case(s). Coordinate review and approval with the Division management
- Responsible to support the semi-annual physical inventory to ensure that accuracy of the outcome
- Partner with Operations to identify and drive continuous improvements initiatives
- Must be able to work with various levels of the organization (Division, Operations, Commercial, Systems).
- Support the Controller in supervising and coaching the plant finance team
- Support weekly assessments for changes from the current forecast ( volume/mix, scrap, Freight, labor MFE, ect.)
- Create and/or Review and verifies the accuracy of month end journal entries and accounts reconciliation
- Monitor cash flows and drive cash flow forecast accuracy
- Track and report all capital projects completed in the facility
- Track the plant profitability by program (PPR) for the forecast and the month-end actual
- Support the Controller in the Quarterly Attest and Quarterly SOX testing certification
- Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA) required.
- 5+ years of Finance Experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Advanced Excel experience
- Ability and willingness to work a flexible and/or changeable schedule, especially during the month end close process
- Previous Budgeting & Forecasting experience for a multi-national organization.
- Experience with Sarbanes-Oxley and reporting requirements.
Please send resumes to Amanda.Diaz@blueStoneStaffing.com
Find out more about blueStone Staffing at: https://bluestonestaffing.com