Website Finance / Accounting
Do you want to be a part of a multi-billion-dollar company with over a century of continuous success? My client is looking for an Assistant Controller to join their team on a full-time basis. My client is a Fortune 100 company that is continuing to grow and is a true leader in their industry!
- Assists the plant controller in establishing and maintaining its accounting principles, practices, and procedures.
- Analyzes financial data to assist in the preparation and evaluation of budgets and other financial operating reports and present findings and recommendations to appropriate personnel.
- Reviews detailed monthly expenditures reports for each department, prepares adjusting entries using the general ledger, and audits reports for coding errors and duplicate payments.
- Monitors accounts payable and accounts receiving to ensure that all A/R billing and A/P invoicing has been posted for month end.
- Conducts a variance analysis of actuals/budgets of financial statements.
- Responsible for financial reporting; reporting and analyzing financial information for internal and external users.
- Updates the plant controller of the preliminary monthly results, provides potential adjustments, and finalizes results.
- Analyzes and reviews the monthly financial data to ensure process was completed properly.
- Prepares or assists in the preparation of summary analysis on departmental results that accompany monthly reporting packages.
- Reviews the monthly balance sheet and analysis and make comparisons of past in order to accurately forecast future balances.
- Reviews system generated monthly cash flow statement
- Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA) required.
- 3-5 years of consistent experience in an accounting
- Must have manufacturing experience
- Knowledge of the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (USGAAP) as they apply to financial reporting.
- Knowledge of the Financial Accounting Standards Board rules and regulations as they apply to financial reporting and procedures.
- Knowledge of federal, state, and municipal laws and statutes as they apply to financial reporting.
- Knowledge of payroll procedures as needed to direct payroll activities.
- Knowledge of SOX requirements as needed to ensure compliance.
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial and accounting records as needed to make reporting decisions.
- Ability to prepare accurate and complete financial reports.
Please send resumes to Amanda.Diaz@blueStoneStaffing.com
Find out more about blueStone Staffing at: https://bluestonestaffing.com.