Assistant HR Manager
My client, a Tier 1 automotive supplier located in Alabama, is seeking a Human Resource Generalist to join their team. The Human Resource Generalist is responsible for performing professional work and administrative duties including: interviewing and training employees, resolving problems, assisting in policy and procedure development and processing HR documentation.
- Explains company personnel policies, benefits, and procedures to employees or job applicants.
- Coaches employees on issues pertaining to conflict resolution and employee performance.
- Performs employee advocate functions such as responding to questions pertaining to benefits programs such as life, health, dental and disability insurances, retirement plans, vacation, sick leave, leave of absence, and employee assistance.
- A bachelor's degree in a related field and three (3) to five (5) years generalist experience.
- Experienced working in a manufacturing or distribution environment.
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about blueStone Staffing at: https://bluestonestaffing.com.