Assistant Plant Controller
Website Finance / Accounting
Reference Code: 5573
Client: Tier 1 Automotive Supplier
Position: Assistant Plant Controller
Location: Hammond, IN
Excellent pay + Benefits
Our client, a large tier 1 automotive supplier, is currently seeking an Assistant Plant Controller who will prepare income, balance sheet, and other various accounting statements and reports. Analyzes financial reports and records, and makes recommendations relative to the accounting of reserves, assets and expenditures. Reviews and verifies the accuracy of journal entries. Instructs or assigns work to bookkeepers and clerks. Coordinates with other departments.
Position Specific Requirements:
- Requires some supervision. Manages a broad functional area.
- Responsible for Accuracy of Plant Financial Statements and Quarterly Attests.
- Responsible for Financial Controls and ability to demonstrate their effectiveness to Internal and External Auditors.
- Must be able to work with various levels of the organization (Division, Operations, Commercial, Systems).
- The Assistant Plant Controller must be able to support and fill in for the Plant Controller when necessary.
- Responsible for reporting and monitoring key projects and providing monthly updates.
- Assistant Plant Controller will be responsible for various ad hoc requests/projects for plants, division and corporate.
- Preferred 3+ Years of Finance Experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Proven Communications and Organizational Skills.
- Assistant Plant Controller will have the ability to interface across multiple organizations, product lines and levels in the organization.
- Ability to turn special requests around quickly and effectively.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
- SAP experience.
- Experienced with Hyperion HFM, Hyperion Enterprise, Hyperion Retrieve or Equivale (Nice to have, not required)
To submit your application, click on the 'Apply for Job' link below or send your resume directly to Malik.Khan@bluestonestaffing.com
blueStone Staffing recruits top talent for some of the most desired companies on a contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire basis. We take pride in presenting our candidates with great opportunities they may not have exposure to elsewhere. By working with blueStone, you'll have access to rewarding job opportunities, competitive compensation, and industry leading benefits packages. We look forward to helping you land your next career opportunity and achieving your goals