Automation Engineer – Bench
Website Quality Assurance / Software Test
Reference Code: 6461
Client: Fortune 100
Location: Inver Grove Heights, MN (100% Remote)
Duration: Long term contract, 1+ years – Potential contract to hire opportunity.
Compensation: Excellent Salary + Great Benefits + 401k contributions
Our client, a leading global agribusiness, is seeking an Automation Engineer who is eager to work on leading edge projects and has a passion for automation. This is a potential contract to hire opportunity with a great team!
- Test Automation or software development/coding background in .NET, Selenium, Java or similar coding language.
- Understanding of automated test frameworks
- Understanding of Selenium WebDriver and Selenium best practices
- Understanding of API Testing
- Understanding of RESTful Web principles
- Understanding of Selenium WebDriver written in either .NET or Java.
- Understanding and working knowledge of the different types of testing (functional, system, integration, etc.)
- Understanding of the SDLC
- One to Three years of experience in Functional Testing on a project team
- Three to Five year of experience in Automated Testing using a development framework.
- C# or Java development/coding experience required.
- Can work 100% remote outside of the Twin Cities
- (New York, Washington, California, New Jersey are not acceptable locations)
- Automation – Selenium
- Coding/Scripting – Java or C#
- Data – SQL, preferably
To submit your application, click on the 'Apply for Job' link below or send your resume directly to Malik.Khan@blueStoneStaffing.com
blueStone Staffing recruits top talent for some of the most desired companies on a contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire basis. We take pride in presenting our candidates with great opportunities that they may not have exposure to elsewhere. By working with blueStone, you'll have access to rewarding opportunities, competitive compensation, and industry leading benefits packages. We look forward to helping you land your next career opportunity and achieving your goals!