Beacon Oncology Analyst
Our client, a nationally recognized hospital in Chicago, is adding an Epic Beacon Oncology Analyst to their team. This person will provide application implementation support, technical guidance, and serves as primary resolution point for all issues regarding assigned applications.
- Analyzes business requirements, recommends system changes, writes technical specifications, develops code and implements systems and system changes to address changing application requirements
- Works with customers, application vendors, and other IS resources to secure necessary changes
- Planning, Assists with projects in the planning, design, development, testing, and implementation of application software code
- Build and support Beacon in an Epic environment
- 2-5 years direct build experience with Beacon Oncology
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 2-5 years in the healthcare industry
- Epic Certified in Beacon module
If you think this might be the right opportunity for you, please send your resume to: email@example.com
Find out more about blueStone Staffing at: https://bluestonestaffing.com.