Website Big Data
Reference Code: 5026
With over 20,000 employees across 171 locations, our client has been GLOBALLY recognized as a top employer to work for. Their product development team is providing travel solutions for consumers worldwide!
They are currently adding a Software Engineer to their team, on a contract to hire basis. This role is currently remote, but will be onsite in Greenville, SC, later this year.
- Participate in planning sessions with key stakeholders to develop requirements and user stories for data driven analytical solutions.
- Lead design discussions and decisions as it relates to business intelligence and drive decisions through to completion.
- Introduce and integrate data mining and predictive analytical techniques as a part of the core business intelligence offerings.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS, CIS, Statistics, Mathematics or similar field
- 3-5 years of experience in business intelligence roles
- Demonstrated experience with Python, PySpark, and PowerBI
- Strong understanding of AWS, Glue, and Redshift
If you think this may be the next step in your career, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about blueStone Staffing at: https://bluestonestaffing.com.