Business Analyst 1
Website Application Development
Reference Code: 4823
Title: Business Analyst 1
Location: Detroit, MI 48265
Duration: 52 Weeks With possibility of extension
Job ID: 131070-1
Analyst – Retail Planning and Company Financial Liaison
- Support divisions with achieving sales, spending and profit objectives.
- Perform regular and ad hoc KPI reporting/dashboards.
- Develop analytics for measuring effectiveness and efficiency of incentive programs for Company and competitors.
- Create and manage connections with internal Company teams with GMF teams on a variety of workstreams spanning enterprise wide
- Use prior experience from managing/creating metrics, tools, and learnings for advising the most optimal incentive to achieve the objective(s).
- Collaborate with IT on data and modeling
- Analyze industry news and trends related to automotive sales
- Required: Bachelor’s Degree (Economics, Business or Engineering)
- Preferred: MBA or equivalent graduate degree
Critical Skills Required
- Highly motivated with strong work ethic and initiative
- Ability to think strategically and integrate many different perspectives and viewpoints
- Must be able to generate, comprehend and display information from various data sources into a cohesive story that explains the key drivers of trends
- Exceptional analytical ability with attention to detail
- Pull data and analyze the results to create standard reports that support organization decision-making
- Respond to numerous ad-hoc requests for data and industry insights in a timely manner
- Ability to assess impact of complex scenarios and communicate insights and alternatives
- Excellent presentation and oral communications skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines consistently
- Knowledge of automotive market, Company products and competitive environment
- Ability to work cross-functionally with different functions across the organization
Additional Preferred Qualifications/Experience
Experience in Leading Analytical Teams, Advanced Automotive Analytics and Forecasting, Market Research, Order Fulfillment, Production Scheduling, and/or Field Sales
Preferred Work Schedule: