Business Applications Analyst (HIM)
Our client, a well-respected hospital system, northeast of DC, is adding a Business Applications Analyst to their growing team. This person will be focused on HIM and the ideal candidate will have experience supporting 3M 360.
- The Business Application Analyst will participate in all phases of the healthcare business software development life cycle.
- Will be responsible for making recommendations relevant to application issues, and exercising judgment in accordance with departmental policy with respect to such activities as vendor support, project management, and delivery of software support services, etc.
- Responsible for independently analyzing software problems which are often complex, wide-ranging problems specific to the applications they support
- 2-3 years experience with high-level end-user support for 3M Computer Assisted Coding products
- Effective verbal and written communication skills are necessary to advise and consult with end-users, leadership and other stakeholders.
Please send resumes to: email@example.com
Find out more about blueStone Staffing at: https://bluestonestaffing.com.