Business Intelligence Analyst
Website Big Data
Our client is 10 billion dollar organization that employs over 22,000 people & manufactures auto parts for customers across the globe. Our client is currently seeking a Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst with strong analytical and problem solving skills for a contact opportunity working in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
• Participate in planning sessions with key stakeholders to develop requirements and user stories for data driven analytical solutions.
• Lead design discussions and decisions as it relates to business intelligence and drive decisions through to completion.
• Introduce and integrate data mining and predictive analytical techniques as a part of the core business intelligence offerings.
• Create rapid prototypes with team members leveraging traditional BI and database technologies and alternative solutions.
• Provide end user training and support when required.
• Maintain knowledge of current Business Intelligence industry trends and organizations by attending appropriate training seminars on the business, BI Tools, and additional knowledge-based opportunities as necessary.
Qualifications and Key Skills
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS, CIS, Statistics, Mathematics or similar field
• 1-3 years of experience in IT and/or business intelligence roles, especially in the space of dealing with data
• Experience with Business Intelligence tools; Power BI, MicroStrategy, Tableau or similar.
• Experience with ELT Processes within Cloud Based Technologies (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud).