Reference Code: 4830
Position Title: Buyer, Assistant
Location: REMOTE, Long Beach, CA, 90802
Duration: 3 months with possible extension
Target start date: 3/15/2021
- Replacement request for REQ 14827. Please do not submit candidates that were previously submitted and DQ'd under REQ 14827.
- 100% remote position – candidate can be located anywhere in the US to qualify. Time zone preference is PST
- Must have experience with contracting & negotiations, in addition to excel experience
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Review purchase orders, generate reports, contracting review, price comparison, benchmarking
- Provide support for Procurement department to include but not be limited to contract file management, invoice approval & as other duties are assigned.
- Check that shipments (packing slips) to ensure that orders have been filled/delivered as specified in purchase order.
- Review invoices to purchase order and delivery documents and prepare invoice payment sheet for management approvals.
- Maintain contract files.
- Coordinate Business Associates Agreements as required by the HIPAA Project Management Office and Non-Disclosure Agreements as needed.
- Develop and maintain critical vendor and alternative list
- Consolidate Company MasterCard.
- Update contracts database into LEAP, File all Contracts, and Mail all contracts to be countersigned. Knowledge/Skills/Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to abide by policies
- Maintain regular attendance based on agreed-upon schedule
- Maintain confidentiality and comply with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work relationships with coworkers, clients, members, providers and customers
- High School diploma or equivalent with some college. Required Experience:
- Prior work experience in an office environment: 0-2+ years.
- Experience with Word and Excel.