Website Application Development
Reference Code: 6119
Long Term Contract
Overview: Our Customer, one of the nation’s leading car manufacturers is looking to identify a C developer with experience working within a RedHat environment.
In this role you will be joining as a team member of Global Connected Consumer. Advanced Development & Concepts Group and is responsible and accountable for designing, developing, testing and evaluating software components for Real-Time event processing applications that leverage Big Data technologies and large scale data infrastructure. Data projects will have a focus on collecting, parsing, and managing large sets of data using multiple platforms. This role requires deep hands-on experience in software development and data structures.
The successful candidate must be able to work independently as well as contribute to multi-layered solutions that comprehend and specify business, application, data and infrastructure designs. Must be able to develop prototypes and proof of concepts for the selected solutions.
***IF INTERESTED, please contact Clint Work (email@example.com) with your most up-to-date resume, contact information and availability to discuss the role in more detail.
Full lifecycle application development
– designing, coding and debugging applications in various software languages
• Software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis software review, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis, software reliability analysis, Object-oriented Analysis and Design
• Software modeling and simulation
• Performance tuning, improvement, usability and automation• Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation
• Maintain standards compliance
• Implement globalization of software
• Collaborate with Architects to drive design framework alignment
• Design and implement solutions for code asset management and reusable design frameworks
• Conduct research on new products and drive implementation to benefit/optimize overall software development
• Perform root cause analysis, technology evaluation, and design spikes
• Forecast completing well-defined work and deliver on those forecasts
Required Skills and Experience:
• A bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline or related experience
• At least 7 years developing enterprise applications
• Expert knowledge of database modeling and data structure principles, techniques and best practices
• Strong knowledge of design patterns, different programming paradigms
• Strong conceptual knowledge of processing data at rest and data in motion using Big Data technologies such as Hadoop – HDFS, MapReduce, Pig/Hive, HBASE, FLUME, SQOOP, etc.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• Demonstrated expert knowledge in multiple software development methodologies (i.e. Agile, Scrum, SDLC)
• Enterprise level IT experience in an Architect or Lead developer role
• SUSE Linux
• Experience with IBM Streams and other IBM Big Data technologies
***IF INTERESTED, please contact Clint Work (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your most up-to-date resume, contact information and availability to discuss the role in more detail