Care Review Clinician I
Reference Code: 5322
Care Review Clinician
Location: Bothell, WA 98021
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 3 months, possibility of extension
Pay Rate: $32.00/hour
Our client, a Fortune 500 multi-state healthcare organization, is looking to hire a Care Review Clinician who will be responsible for processing authorization requests using approved criteria, understanding CMS compliance UM emergent and standard organization determination and for member notification of the EOD/SOD, facilitating care coordination for members who have Medicare and Medicaid coverage, and managing Medicare and MMP care transitions effectively.
- 8 AM to 5 PM generally, may flex a bit, must be able to work on Saturday or Sunday.
- Prefers candidates who can work in PST time-zone
- Must be licensed RN with compact nursing license, WA license preferred.
- Must have health plan Medicare Utilization Review / Utilization Management experience and skilled in using MCG criteria.
- Experience in In-Patient skilled nursing facility operations
For more information, please call our Recruiter directly at (847)380-7282. To submit your application, click on the 'Apply for Job' link below or send your resume directly to Alyssa.Coronel@bluestonestaffing.com.
blueStone Staffing recruits top talent for some of the most desired companies on a contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire basis. We take pride in presenting our candidates with great opportunities they may not have exposure to elsewhere. By working with blueStone, you'll have access to rewarding job opportunities, competitive compensation, and industry leading benefits packages. We look forward to helping you land your next career opportunity and achieving your goals!