Care Review Processor
Reference Code: 5398
Care Review Processor
Location: Long Beach CA 90802
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 months, possibility of extension
Pay Rate: $15.00/hour
Our client, a Fortune 500 multi-state healthcare organization, is looking to hire a Care Review Processor who will be responsible for working within the Care Access and Monitoring (CAM) team to provide clerical and data entry support for members that require hospitalization and/or utilization review for other healthcare services.
- Care Review Processor will be checking eligibility and verifying benefits, obtaining and entering data into systems, processing requests, and triaging members and information to the appropriate Health Care Services staff to ensure the delivery of high quality, cost-effective healthcare services according to State and Federal requirements to achieve optimal outcomes for members.
- Incoming phone and fax work as administrative support for clinical review team.
- Building Utilization Management requests/answering provider questions regarding Utilization Management process.
- Will need to work east coast hours primarily (Schedules between 8 and 6pm EST)
- Care Review Processor needs some type of healthcare background (doctor’s office/managed care) or administrative/customer service background. Ideal candidate would have both.
- Also must be adaptable to change (especially with technology) – may need to learn several different systems to support different markets as they undergo system migrations.
- Candidate can be located anywhere in US to qualify.
For more information, please call our Recruiter directly at (847)610-9013. To submit your application, click on the 'Apply for Job' link below or send your resume directly to Joseph.Abeto@bluestonestaffing.com.
blueStone Staffing recruits top talent for some of the most desired companies on a contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire basis. We take pride in presenting our candidates with great opportunities they may not have exposure to elsewhere. By working with blueStone, you'll have access to rewarding job opportunities, competitive compensation, and industry leading benefits packages. We look forward to helping you land your next career opportunity and achieving your goals!