Case Management Processor
Reference Code: 7098
Position: Case Management Processor
Duration: 4-month Contract with possible extension
Pay Rate: $23/hr
Our client, a Fortune 500 multi-state healthcare organization, is looking to hire a Case Management Processor who will be responsible for processing member and provider letters then come in one day a week to print and mail. The Case Management Processor is to work remotely but is required to be in the office one day a week, every THURSDAY. The Case Management Processor is to work from 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM EST
- The Case Management Processor must be willing to work onsite every Thursday
- The Case Management Processor must be a local in Columbus, OH
- The Case Management Processor must have a High School Diploma or GED
- The Case Management Processor must have two or more years experience as a medical assistant, office assistant or other healthcare service administrative support role.
- The Case Management Processor must have PC experience in Windows environment and accurate data entry at 40 WPM minimum.
For more information on the Case Management Processor, please call our Recruiter directly at (847) 480-3449. To submit your application, click on the 'Apply for Job' link below or send your resume directly to Alyssa.Garcia@bluestonestaffing.com.
blueStone Staffing recruits top talent for some of the most desired companies on a contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire basis. We take pride in presenting our candidates with great opportunities they may not have exposure to elsewhere. By working with blueStone, you'll have access to rewarding job opportunities, competitive compensation, and industry leading benefits packages. We look forward to helping you land your next career opportunity and achieving your goals