Reference Code: 6292
RN/LSW Case Manager
Location: Cincinnati, OH 45246
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 3 months, possibility of extension
Pay Rate: $32.00/hour with benefits
Our client, a Fortune 500 multi-state healthcare organization, is looking to hire a RN/LSW Case Manager who will be responsible for developing and implementing a case management plan in collaboration with the member, caregiver, physician and/or other appropriate healthcare professionals to address the member needs, performing ongoing monitoring of the plan of care to evaluate effectiveness and suggests changes accordingly.
- The RN/LSW Case Manager must be independently driven and able to think quickly on their feet as well as work by themselves.
- The RN/LSW Case Manager will have case load sizes that are around 250-300.
- The RN/LSW Case Manager will perform annual assessments, initial assessments, care coordination and facilitate outreach to physicians.
- The RN/LSW Case Manager will also follow up post hospitalization
- The RN/LSW Case Manager should be residing in one of the following counties in Ohio: Franklin, Union, Delaware, Madison, Pickaway, Clark, Greene, Hamilton, Montgomery, Clinton, Warren, Butler, Clermont.
- The RN/LSW Case Manager must have previous case management experience.
- The RN/LSW Case Manager must have either a RN or LSW degree.
- The RN/LSW Case Manager must have experience with Excel as well.
For more information, please call our Recruiter Rod Ira directly at (847)278-8615. To submit your application, click on the 'Apply for Job' link below or send your resume directly to Rod.Ira@bluestonestaffing.com.
blueStone Staffing recruits top talent for some of the most desired companies on a contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire basis. We take pride in presenting our candidates with great opportunities they may not have exposure to elsewhere. By working with blueStone, you'll have access to rewarding job opportunities, competitive compensation, and industry leading benefits packages. We look forward to helping you land your next career opportunity and achieving your goals!