Reference Code: 5849
Location: Chicago, IL 60619
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 3 months, possibility of extension
Pay Rate: $28.00 – 32.00 /hour (depending on experience)
Our client, a Fortune 500 multi-state healthcare organization, is looking to hire a Case Manager who will be responsible for health care management and coordination of members/patients in order to achieve optimal clinical, financial and quality of life outcomes
This Case Manager will be working with members to create and implement an integrated collaborative plan of care, coordinating and monitoring member/patient's progress and services to ensure consistent cost effective care that complies with policy and all state and federal regulations and guidelines.
- The Case Manager will work from home for now, but will soon be completing member facing visits within long term care facilities
- The Case Manager will be assessing members and managing their waiver.
- The Case Manager will be travelling within Chicago, IL area, mostly around North side of Chicago.
- The schedule of the Case Manager is M-F 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM CST.
- Case Management experience is required for the Case Manager role.
- The Case Manager preferably needs to be located within North side of Chicago, IL.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing, Social Work or related field is required for the Case Manager role.
- The Case Manager also needs to have a car and valid driver’s license, a private working area, and a reliable high speed internet connection; if working with paper vs digital, must have own locking file cabinet.
For more information on the Case Manager role, please call our Recruiter directly at (847)610-9013. To submit your application, click on the 'Apply for Job' link below or send your resume directly to Joseph.Abeto@bluestonestaffing.com.
blueStone Staffing recruits top talent for some of the most desired companies on a contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire basis. We take pride in presenting our candidates with great opportunities they may not have exposure to elsewhere. By working with blueStone, you'll have access to rewarding job opportunities, competitive compensation, and industry leading benefits packages. We look forward to helping you land your next career opportunity and achieving your goals!