Reference Code: 6649
Position Title: Case Manager I, 32190-1
Duration: 6 months contract with possible extension
Desired Start Date: 7/11/2022 – 1/14/2022
This is for North DuPage County/South East Kane County.
Preferred RN/LSW/LCSW/LPC/LCPC background, but not required if enough experience in related field (about 5+ years). Previous case management or MCO experience is a plus.
1) Carries a Case Management caseload of up to 115 SLP (Skilled Living Provider) Cases,
2) Will complete face to face visits with members in the SLP Facilities at a minimum of an annual visit per member,
3) Will complete an annual assessment, Assessment Summary (DAR), Care Plan, and Service Plan per member,
4) Will collaborate with the SLP provider staff.,
5) Participates as needed in Clinical Care Rounds,
6) PPE to be confirmed as in the staff’s possession by vendor not supplied by client for temp staff,
7) Participate in auditing both internally and externally.
Bachelors degree in nursing, social sciences, social work or related field or
Bachelor or master’s degree prepared in human-services related field
For more information, please call Rod Ira directly at (847) 278 8615. To submit your application, click on the 'Apply for Job' link below or send your resume directly to email@example.com.
blueStone Staffing recruits top talent for some of the most desired companies on a contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire basis. We take pride in presenting our candidates with great opportunities that they may not have exposure to elsewhere. By working with blueStone, you'll have access to rewarding opportunities, competitive compensation, and industry leading benefits packages. We look forward to helping you land your next career opportunity and achieving your goals!