Case Manager I
Reference Code: 5289
Location: Columbus, OH 43231
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 3 months, possibility of extension
Pay Rate: $33.00/hour
Our client, a Fortune 500 multi-state healthcare organization, is looking to hire a Case Manager who will be responsible for health care management and coordination of Healthcare members in order to achieve optimal clinical, financial and quality of life outcomes.
Candidates need to reside in Ohio and in either the Columbus or Cincinnati area as when our offices open back up we will have in person meetings.
M-F 8-5 EST with a one hour lunch
- Must have Previous case management experience.
- They must have experience with excel as well.
- Must have either a RN or LSW degree.
- Active, unrestricted State Registered Nursing license or Licensed Clinical Social Worker LCSW or Advanced Practice Social Worker APSW in good standing.
- A combination of experience and education will be considered in lieu of LCSW or APSW.
- Must have valid driver's license with good driving record and be able to drive locally.
- The right candidate will be independently driven and able to think quickly on their feet as well as work by themselves.
- Case load sizes are around 250-300.
- Annual assessments, initial assessments, care coordination, facilitate outreach to physicians.
- Follow up post hospitalization.
For more information, please call our Recruiter directly at (847) 610-9013. To submit your application, click on the 'Apply for Job' link below or send your resume directly to Joseph.Abeto@bluestonestaffing.com.
blueStone Staffing recruits top talent for some of the most desired companies on a contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire basis. We take pride in presenting our candidates with great opportunities they may not have exposure to elsewhere. By working with blueStone, you'll have access to rewarding job opportunities, competitive compensation, and industry leading benefits packages. We look forward to helping you land your next career opportunity and achieving your goals!