Case Manager (RN/LSW/LISW)
Reference Code: 5678
PLEASE EDIT FIRST, FOLLOW THIS TEMPLATE:
RN/LSW Case Manager
Location: Sacramento, CA 94203
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 3 months, possibility of extension
Pay Rate: $32.00/hour
Our client, a Fortune 500 multi-state healthcare organization, is looking to hire a RN/LSW Case Manager who will be responsible for health care management and coordination of members/patients in order to achieve optimal clinical, financial and quality of life outcomes
This role will be working with members to create and implement an integrated collaborative plan of care, coordinating and monitoring member/patient's progress and services to ensure consistent cost effective care that complies with policy and all state and federal regulations and guidelines.
- The RN/LSW Case Manager role is remote at this time; until Ohio offices resume face to face visits; about 60 % time remote, 40% field.
- Shift: 8:30 to 5pm (hours are flexible) EST
- The RN/LSW Case Manager ideally should be in or near Dayton OH
- Must have LSW or RN license in the state of Ohio
- Must be efficient with computer and programs, knowledge of case management is helpful
For more information, please call our Recruiter directly at (847)610-9013. To submit your application, click on the 'Apply for Job' link below or send your resume directly to Joseph.Abeto@bluestonestaffing.com.
blueStone Staffing recruits top talent for some of the most desired companies on a contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire basis. We take pride in presenting our candidates with great opportunities they may not have exposure to elsewhere. By working with blueStone, you'll have access to rewarding job opportunities, competitive compensation, and industry leading benefits packages. We look forward to helping you land your next career opportunity and achieving your goals!