Cloud Account Executive
Website Big Data
Our client, a leading IT cloud, data, and infrastructure services firm headquartered in the western suburbs of Chicago, is currently looking to add an experienced Cloud Account Executive to their sales team.
The Cloud Account Executive is responsible for driving sales growth of public cloud solutions and service offerings through penetration of new accounts. These services include, but are not limited to:
- Public Cloud Managed Services (Optimization, Governance, Security, etc.)
- Public Cloud related Professional Services
- Microsoft Office 365 related services
- Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) solutions
- Hybrid Cloud Solutions
Primary partners and platforms include Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Office 365, Google Cloud Platform, and Oracle Cloud.
Requirements for consideration include
- Prior successful experience selling Public Cloud Solutions (Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and/or Google Cloud Platform)
- Demonstratable history of meeting or exceeding sales objectives and quotas
- Proven ability to build relationships with customer IT and business leadership
- Track record of successful prospecting and lead management
- Established public cloud provider relationships and network
- Bachelor’s degree
This is a fulltime position that requires a daily presence in the western suburbs of Chicago. Our client provides outstanding benefits for the role including strong base salary and uncapped commissions, excellent family health benefits, and profit sharing.