Contract Manager for Indirect
Website Supply Chain
My client is considered one of the Big Four Tech Companies and is a large multinational technology company that focuses on e-Commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming and AI. My client is seeking a Contract Manger for Indirect to join the Global Corporate Indirect Procurement team in Seattle. The Contract Manager will manage negotiations and documentation of a variety of third-party contractual relationships in spend categories to include: Professional Services, Benefits, HR Services, Travel, Tax, Legal, Marketing, Technology, and Construction.
- Operates with significant autonomy and discretion in communicating with Legal, the Business and Global Category Managers.
- Influences at all levels of leadership, both internally and externally, to deliver results.
- Serves as the principal subject matter expert in all standard contracts, and almost all external contracts.
- Negotiates MSA, MHSA, MPA, PSA, Statements of Work, Work Orders, LOI, MOU, Term Sheets, used by the Global Corporate Procurement organization, including legal practice standards and fallback guidelines set by the Legal Department.
- Acts as a subject matter expert for the organization in the application of the Spending and Transaction Policy and in contract approval processes.
- Proactively monitors major contracts for renewals, SLAs, KPI attainment and other time-based or performance-based triggers that could impact the business.
- Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA) required.
- 8+ years of contracts management and/or paralegal experience, to include: project management and negotiation experience, with primary and autonomous responsibility for reviewing; and negotiating a broad range of standard commercial contracts within a Procurement, Legal or Law Firm Department.
- Master’s Degree (MBA/MS) or Law Degree preferred.
- Strong project management fundamentals which include the ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects requiring frequent communication and prioritization.
- Extensive knowledge of the basic types of commercial agreement structures and the function and purpose of key legal terms (i.e., indemnification, limitation of liability, warranties, intellectual property, data rights, confidentiality).
- Skilled at explaining contract terms, assessing risk and concisely explaining complex issues to both legal and non-legal professionals.
Please send resumes to Amanda.Diaz@blueStoneStaffing.com
Find out more about blueStone Staffing at: https://bluestonestaffing.com.