Reference Code: 6668
Position Title: Provider Contract Specialist
Duration: 3 months contract with possible extension
PR: $26.50/hour W2
Our client, a trusted health insurance plan provider, is looking to hire a Provider Contract Specialist who will be responsible for initiating, negotiating, generating, and tracking provider Letters of Agreement, contracts, and amendments from initial draft to full execution utilizing approved standardized contract templates/amendments.
- The Provider Contract Specialist will be negotiating assigned contracts and letters of agreements with hospitals, physician groups and ancillary providers that result in high quality, cost effective and marketable providers.
- The Provider Contract Specialist is fully remote. Candidates can sit anywhere in the US but MUST be able to work EST hours.
Scheduling requirements are as follows: During training, will mirror trainers' hours 9-5. Post training can flex (a 40-hour work week) from 7am-6pm Eastern, Mon-Fri
- Daily responsibilities of the Provider Contract Specialist include, but not limited to: Intake of provider changes and new requests to join the network, and catalog them in our appropriate systems for ticketing and processing, cataloging contracts in our contract system (Salesforce based platform)
- The Provider Contract Specialist MUST have the ability to learn new software/tasks quickly, comfortable with Excel (more than just basic), highly organized.
- Experience working with provider data (credentialing, contracting, enrollment forms, etc.) is required for the Provider Contract Specialist.
For more information on the Provider Contract Specialist I role, please call our Recruiter directly at (847)306-9935. To submit your application, click on the 'Apply for Job' link below or send your resume directly to Christopher.firstname.lastname@example.org.
blueStone Staffing recruits’ top talent for some of the most desired companies on a contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire basis. We take pride in presenting our candidates with great opportunities they may not have exposure to elsewhere. By working with blueStone, you'll have access to rewarding job opportunities, competitive compensation, and industry leading benefits packages. We look forward to helping you land your next career opportunity and achieving your goals!