Reference Code: 4653
Our client is a Tier 1 automotive supplier with over 43,000 employees in 23 countries. Their focus on innovation in the pursuit of designing products that will result in safer and lighter vehicles, has brought new business and initiatives to this plant. As a result, they are growing their team in Chattanooga with an addition of Controls Engineer! In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing all PLC’s and perform required processes in an efficient cost-conscious manner.
- Oversee and coordinate fixture changes in relationship to the mating product.
- Performs all required maintenance of automation programs and make changes as needed.
- Aids in the development of the automation continuous improvement.
- Troubleshoot electrical problems using electrical schematics, and meters.
- Reports and makes improvement recommendations based on simulation results.
- Performs simulations as needed to validate performance requirements based on customer specifications.
- Complete responsibility in safety PLC procedures.
- Supervises the line rate efficiency to getting a better result through PLC changes.
- Develop the training program for maintenance employees
- Supervises the robot operation to detect opportunities to reduce line cycle time
- Design ladder circuits in PLC in order to get a better result in line efficiency rate
- Develop technical illustrations (isometric) as needed
- Develop off-line PLC, Safety PLC & PLS programming
- BS in mechanical engineering and 5 years’ experience preferred or at least 10 years of job-related experience/proven expertise
- Experience in supervising other employees
- Experience with layered process audit schedules
If you are looking for your next career move, then contact me at 847.440.2454 or email me at Amanda.firstname.lastname@example.org.
blueStone Staffing recruit’s top talent for some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis.
We take pride in representing our candidates to great opportunities that you might not have access to elsewhere. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation, and industry leading benefits packages. We look forward to helping you land your next career opportunity and achieving your goals.
Find out more about blueStone Staffing at: https://bluestonestaffing.com.