Reference Code: 4461
Title: Controls Engineer
Duration: 50 Weeks, 5 Days with possibility of extension.
Location: Warren, MI, 48092
Shift: 1st shift
Travel: As required. they may have to travel to other plants in Michigan. Nothing out of state. Maybe up to 5% travel to Canada to check parts
Provide Plant Floor Systems technical execution support for North American assembly operations as required
– Provide technical expertise on the design, construction, integration, plant installation, successful launch and continuous
improvement of the PFS systems
– Providing technical direction and oversight to outside vendor sources
– Work may be independent in nature or require the assistance from plant personnel.
– Support project teams with commissioning of PFS system throughout North America.
– Support plants with root cause identification of process and/or PFS related issues.
– Act as direct interface between IT and the execution teams as well as other support organizations
– Audit PFS hardware and software implementations for adherence to standards
– Drive solutions using common systems and global standards
– Provide PFS Execution training and guidance to suppliers and execution engineers
– Create, maintain and improve PFS standardized work, processes and procedures
– Actively gather and drive closure of lessons learned
– Travel as required
– Hands on experience
– 6- 10 years of experience as a Controls engineer
– PLC programming
– Knowledge of Client standards
Working with standard group
– Communication with IT
– Be able to follow up and create open issue list to resolution
Preferred: candidates with former Client experience
Preferred Work Schedule: As required.