Reference Code: 4432
Position Title: Correspondence Processor (Healthcare Data Entry)
Location: Irving, TX, 75063
Duration: 2 months with possible extension (13 weeks)
Target start date: 11/23/2020
- This position will be remote during the COVID pandemic. The contractor should be located in/near the San Antonio, El Paso, or Irving TX area in the event the contractor is required to be onsite once the work from home protocol has been lifted.
- Must have requirements: Candidate must have advanced typing skills and computer experience – position is fast paced data entry role. Healthcare experience preferred Candidate will need reliable internet connection and can work independently.
- Day to day responsibilities: Enter data for prior authorizations
- Monday – Friday 8-5pm
Works with members, providers and multidisciplinary team members to assess,
facilitate, plan and coordinate an integrated delivery of care across the continuum, including behavioral health and
long term care, for members with high need potential. Staff work to ensure that patients progress toward desired
outcomes with quality care that is medically appropriate and cost-effective based on the severity of illness and the site of
• Provides clerical, data entry and/or telephone support for the Utilization Management team.
• Manages the workflow for responses to incoming authorization requests and correspondence from members and providers, collaborating with team members to provide timely replies.
• Generates, processes, tracks and stores authorization requests and correspondence related to Care Access and
Monitoring approvals and denials and other integrated programs including Behavioral Health and Long Term Care.
• Enters member demographic data and provider information updates into appropriate
Required Education– HS Diploma or GED
Required Experience– Min. 1 year experience in an administrative support role in healthcare.
Preferred Education– Associate's Degree
Preferred Experience– 3+ years experience in an administrative support