CRW-C7 Controls Lead Project Engineer
Reference Code: 4431
Title: CRW-C7 Controls Lead Project Engineer
Duration: 17 Weeks, 2 Days with possibility of extension.
Location: Toledo, OH, 43612?
Shift: Flexibility (work hours, rotating shifts, moving quickly from one assignment to another as priorities change)
Will be working on Allen Bradley PLCs and various camera systems.
– 95%-100% of their day are on the floor trouble shooting issues or working on continuous improvement opportunities. Looking at ways to improve
– Troubleshooting is about 50% of their day
– 50% of their day is evaluating continuous improvement opportunities
– Looking at machine logic to understand root cause of machine errors
– Advising and troubleshooting of components that need to be replaced once they identify root cause
– Daily production support
– Assume a 10-hour day starting at 5:30 AM, 5 days a week, minimal weekend work
– Production support addressing down time issues that are controls related
– Familiarity with Rockwell
– Basic Excel skills
– Associate degree in electrical or mechanical engineering
– 2-3 Years of experience as a Controls Engineer
NOTE: Manager would consider a candidate without a degree that had extensive controls experience
– Exposure to Efacs
Work Site Description: Manufacturing environment that makes automotive transmissions
Preferred Work Schedule: 6:00am to 2:30pm