Customer Identity & Application Security Senior Business Analyst
Reference Code: 6698
Senior Business Analyst – IAM
Job Type: 6 month contract to hire
Compensation: Competitive pay with benefits including: 401k with company contribution, health insurance, life and disability insurance
Our client, one of the nation's largest agribusinesses, is looking to hire a Senior Business Analyst, who who is familiar with customer identity and access management, as well as strong in process mapping, user story creation, and Agile methodologies.
- This position will work on a product team and will collaborate with the team to create user stories with defined acceptance criteria for the implementation and configuration of the customer identity & access management platform as well as customer registration and onboarding.
- This position will also work with our security team to write policies regarding CIAM.
- Experience creating current and future state process maps as well as procedures
- Excellent communication skills; ability to speak in business terms
- Experience implementing new platforms, CIAM-related a plus
- Agile experience
- User story creation
- Experience leading stakeholder meetings and eliciting requirements
- Heavy process mapping experience
- Certifications relating to Agile/Scrum/SAFe not required, but a plus
For more information, please call Terra Stahlbaum directly at 847.440.2464. To submit your application, click on the 'Apply for Job' link below or send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
blueStone Staffing recruits top talent for some of the most desired companies on a contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire basis. We take pride in presenting our candidates with great opportunities that they may not have exposure to elsewhere. By working with blueStone, you'll have access to rewarding opportunities, competitive compensation, and industry leading benefits packages. We look forward to helping you land your next career opportunity and achieving your goals!