Customer Services Representative
Reference Code: 6512
Hi, my name is Sara Byron. I am a Senior Recruiter with blueStone Staffing. My whole focus is working with the Top CSRs in the Country.
I have a job opportunity available for a Call Center Customer Service Position in Dallas, TX. Please review the below job description and e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if interested. Thank you!
Job Title: Call Center Customer Service Representative
Employment Type: 5 Month Contract (could possibly go longer or go permanent depending on business need and performance & reliability)
City: Dallas, TX – Olympus Blvd
Shift: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Status: Accepting Candidates
Pay Rate: $Negotiable; Benefits Available
Start Date: ASAP
The Call Center Customer Service Representative will be responsible for providing guidance and support by answering basic general information calls coming into the firm as the first point of contact. The representative is responsible for supporting internal employees and partners by providing consistent and timely customer service.
- The Call Center Customer Service Representative will provide professional, accurate, courteous, friendly, and timely telephone service to all members and potential members. (Answer telephone immediately and respond to all correspondence following specified turnaround time).
- Accurate and correct routing of requests that fall outside of your area of expertise.
- Provide Advisors with any requested documentation or paperwork needed to support sales and marketing strategies.
- The Call Center Customer Service Representative will work with Advisors on the generation of complete and correct paperwork for sales execution.
- Able to work within a call center environment understanding its structure and adhering to schedule and punctuality requirements.
- The Call Center Customer Service Representative will take ownership of all member requests, and then transfer them to the appropriate department.
- Maintain and foster a spirit of teamwork between employees in the department and help encourage inter-departmental teamwork.
- Effectively use open-ended probing questions to identify members’ needs and recommend products/services to fulfill those needs.
- Fosters a positive customer service orientation.
- 1-3 years in a professional or customer service role required.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Demonstrate sound problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Results-oriented and proactive with the ability to balance multiple high-priority initiatives/projects concurrently and complete multiple tasks simultaneously to complete assigned projects within prescribed deadlines.
- Ability to cope with stressful situations and maintain a calm and professional demeanor.