Website Big Data
A leading provider of transparent and independent rantings, benchmarked, analytics and data to the commodity markets is searching for a Marketing Data Analyst to join their team in Colorado. This job requires the Marketing Data Analyst to have a detailed oriented mindset with high level of interest in data analysis and marketing.
- Collecting, inspecting, cleansing, transforming and modeling of complex data sets
- Identify useful information in data sets and suggest conclusions that support decision making
- Advanced use of Survey or marketing software/platforms (ex:Qualtrics) and Microsoft Excel and various business intelligence and analytical tools
- Willingness to solve problems
- Bachelor’s degree with focus on analytics, marketing or data management
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and survey software (ex: Qualtics) skills
- Statistical software, Tableau, SQL, business intelligence software skills a plus
- Ability to apply statistical significance and marketing research analysis
- Experience with quantitative and qualitative data
Please send resumes to Amanda.Diaz@blueStoneStaffing.com
Find out more about blueStone Staffing at: https://bluestonestaffing.com.