Website Application Development
Reference Code: 6852
Job Title: Data Quality Engineer
Location: Dallas, TX (preferred) or Remote – USA
Job Type: Direct Hire ? Full Time
- This is for the Enterprise Data Team/Data Warehouse Team
- Looking for a candidate to build the strategy/principles and set foundation ? will work with other QA?s
- Required Skills: SQL (very proficient), Snowflake, AWS, Glue, Python, Data testing
- Wealth Management background is a nice to have
- Prefers Dallas, can work onsite 5 days a week or 1 day a month ? exceptional candidate can work 100% remote
- Outside the box thinking works for this team
- This team is growing and there is room for advancement
- Daily scrum calls with the manager but no micro management
- Looking for specific data quality and data warehouse testing experience.
- Also, someone who can setup processes and introduce new technologies.
- Bachelor?s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with large-scale Data Warehousing testing (preferably with a cloud-based warehouse e.g., Redshift or Snowflake).
- 5+ years of strong experience with SQL and the ability to write efficient code for high-volume data testing/processing.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience supporting high-performing ETL processes, including data quality and testing processes.
- 3+ years of experience working with data testing and automation tools (QuerySurge, IceDQ, etc.).
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with AWS Big Data technologies (Glue, Kinesis, EMR, AWS, etc.).
- 2+ years of programming experience with an advanced language like Python.
- Technical expertise in data models, database design development, data mining, and segmentation techniques.
- Experience in developing and maintaining test automation frameworks and understanding of test automation design patterns and software testing principles.
- Extensive knowledge of software and database testing including designing and manipulating test data, validating stored jobs, and error replication.
- Experience ensuring high data quality across multiple datasets used for analytical purposes.
- Experience in agile development methodologies.
- Knowledge of statistical concepts and their application in reporting and data mart applications.
- Good understanding of application development and can implement testing programs and review code and systems solutions.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Enthusiastic attention to detail.
- Ability to acquire new skills quickly and thrive in a collaborative team environment.
For more information, please call our Recruiter directly at 847.440.2458. To submit your application, click on the 'Apply for Job' link below or send your resume directly to email@example.com
blueStone Staffing recruits top talent for some of the most desired companies on a contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire basis. We take pride in presenting our candidates with great opportunities that they may not have exposure to elsewhere. By working with blueStone, you'll have access to rewarding opportunities, competitive compensation, and industry leading benefits packages. We look forward to helping you land your next career opportunity and achieving your goals