Decision Tree Support Analyst
Reference Code: 4676
Our client is ranked as one of the Top 7 children’s hospitals in the country and has one the largest pediatric research facilities aiding to 1000’s of children all over the United States. Currently adding top talent for their 2021 implementation project. Client is looking to add a Decision Tree Support Analyst. Team is currently made of 10 working collaboratively with each other as well as the decision makers. Team is currently growing and looking to add top talent.
- Build and support Epic Prelude/Cadence Module with experience implementing Decision Tree
- Analyze business requirements, recommend system changes, write technical specifications, develop code and implement systems and system changes to address changing application requirements
- Support decision tree process while also making contributions to the build.
- Partner with customers, application vendors, and other IS resources to secure necessary changes
- Identify, map, measure, analyze and improve routine to moderately complex clinical and business processes, problems and information requirements for assigned Epic application(s). Perform current and future workflow analysis and map out critical business processes using business process reengineering techniques, industry standards and best practices.
- Plan, design, develop, test, and implement application software code
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years direct Epic Prelude/Cadence build experience
- Experience working with Decision Tree, providing build and support
- 2-5 years in the healthcare industry
- Epic Certified in Cadence/Prelude/Grand Central/MyChart module
If you are looking for your next career move, then contact me at 847.440.2454 or email me at Amanda.email@example.com.
blueStone Staffing recruit’s top talent for some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis.
We take pride in representing our candidates to great opportunities that you might not have access to elsewhere. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation, and industry leading benefits packages. We look forward to helping you land your next career opportunity and achieving your goals.
Find out more about blueStone Staffing at: https://bluestonestaffing.com.