Reference Code: 4833
Our client is a Fortune 250 global leader in motion and control technologies. For more than 100 years the company has engineered the success of its customers in a wide range of diversified industrial and aerospace markets. Our Client is actively looking for a Design Engineer for their Sensors Division.
- Develops conceptual and detailed product specifications by analyzing performance and customer requirements.
- Performs feasibility and trade studies applying standard analytical methods; recommends solutions which are defined and reviewed for implementation.
- Interprets and validates test results for accuracy and precision.
- Provide technical information for review with product engineering teams using established engineering practices, and standards.
- Review product specifications.
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Electrical Engineering
- 3 years of experience as an Electrical Engineer, some with sensors is preferred.
email resumes to email@example.com