Website Application Development
My client is a global manufacturing organization that is developing new innovative products and systems in the Greenville area. My client is looking for a DevOps Engineer to work on leading edge projects for digital transformation and define the engineering process for the entire organization. This is a contract opportunity! In this role, the ideal candidate will work with software developer, system operators and other production IT staff to oversee code releases and deployments in the AWS environments.
- Design and implement scalable, high performance automation solutions for build, deployment, testing and management tools.
- Provide guidance and best practices for CI to all agile development teams
- Design, implement and manage continuous integration, build and package management, and deployment scripts.
- Ensure that all efforts are carried out with attention to detail, including documenting processes, procedures and best practices.
- BS degree in engineering discipline
- Proficient with CI tools such as Jenkins, GitHub, NPM and bug tracking applications like Jira
- AWS Certified Dev Ops Engineer
Please send me your resume to Amanda.Diaz@blueStoneStaffing.com
Find out more about blueStone Staffing at: https://bluestonestaffing.com.