Website Application Development
Reference Code: 4448
My client is a global manufacturing organization that is developing new innovative products and systems in the Greenville area. My client is looking for a DevOps Engineer to work on leading edge projects for digital transformation and define the engineering process for the entire organization. This is a contract to hire opportunity! In this role, the ideal candidate will work with software developer, system operators and other production IT staff to oversee code releases and deployments in the AWS environments.
- Design and implement scalable, high performance automation solutions for build, deployment, testing and management tools.
- Provide guidance and best practices for CI to all agile development teams
- Design, implement and manage continuous integration, build and package management, and deployment scripts.
- Ensure that all efforts are carried out with attention to detail, including documenting processes, procedures and best practices.
- BS degree in engineering discipline
- Proficient with CI tools such as Jenkins, GitHub, NPM and bug tracking applications like Jira
- AWS Certified Dev Ops Engineer
Please send your resume to maggie.larabee@blueStoneStaffing.com
Find out more about blueStone Staffing at: https://bluestonestaffing.com.