Website Application Development
Reference Code: 5146
My client is a global manufacturing organization that is developing new innovative products and systems in the Greenville area. My client is looking for a highly-motivated DevOps Engineer, who is eager to work on leading edge projects and has a passion for automation and process efficiencies. This is a contract to hire opportunity!
- Design and implement scalable, high performance automation solutions for build, deployment, testing and management tools.
- Provide guidance and best practices for CI to all agile development teams
- Design, implement and manage continuous integration, build and package management, and deployment scripts.
- Ensure that all efforts are carried out with attention to detail, including documenting processes, procedures and best practices.
- BS degree in engineering discipline
- Proficient with CI tools such as Jenkins, GitHub, NPM and bug tracking applications like Jira
- AWS Certified Dev Ops Engineer preferred
Please send your resume to Malik.Khan@blueStoneStaffing.com
Find out more about blueStone Staffing at: https://bluestonestaffing.com.