Director of Information Techology
Reference Code: 4872
Director of IT
Our client, a technology solutions company headquartered in Chicago, is looking for a Director of IT who can set the strategy for their team, and drive it forward! Having experienced tremendous growth as an organization in the last 3 years, and on target to continue, this is a great opportunity to be a part of their success!
In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing the long-term strategy for business information technology infrastructure, including all systems, processes, applications, controls, and security. This is a “hands-on” leadership role, you will be personally involved in the agile development and support of identified business solutions while ensuring alignment to long-term IT strategy.
- Provide leadership, vision, and management to the IT organization in a matrixed environment
- Develop and implement the strategy for how information technology will be used to support and protect global business interests. Assess IT implications of the business strategy, identify opportunities to further meet business needs, and design solutions
- Manage the change process within the IT organization, for example, ensuring IT resource coordination, ongoing support of legacy systems, etc. during the transition to Shared Services and ERP upgrade
- Accomplished IT leader with eight to ten years of progressive experience in Information technology and a minimum of five years IT leadership/management experience within a multi-site, multiple warehouse environment.
- Experience in a global business context with manufacturing, sales, engineering, marketing, and finance
- Strong IT and Applications background with a focus on ERP/CRM implementations and support
If you think this may be the next step in your career, please send your resume to: email@example.com
Find out more about blueStone Staffing at: https://bluestonestaffing.com.