Director of Operations
One of the world's leading Aerospace and Defense Manufacturing organizations is looking for their next Director of Operations. This position offers the chance to lead and direct the operations behind manufacturing some of the world's most important equipment. Make your career even more meaningful by joining this amazing team.
- The Director of Operations is responsible for managing labor, materials and overhead costs to budget and satisfying all safety, quality, environmental and export control requirements.
- Lead employees and the flow of work through engineering, materials planning, production and test.
- Define and implement an operations strategy, structure, and processes to support the strategic priorities of the group
- Experience in the semiconductor industry is required
- Expert understanding of ITAR regulations
- Demonstrated experience of high-level Operations leadership
Please send your updated resume to email@example.com
Interested in learning more about blueStone Staffing? Visit our website at www.bluestonestaffing.com