Reference Code: 6883
Do you have management experience, looking to show off your leadership skills?
Are you looking to be in charge?
Keep reading on!
- Manages the project
- Leads and manages the team
- Manages Personal Growth
- Leads Customer Management
- Other related duties as required
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 10 years related management or project leadership experience, including three years of supervision or management experience
- Must have computer skills and dexterity required for data entry and retrieval of information.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and the ability to present information clearly and professionally.
- Must be proficient with Windows-style applications, various software packages specific to role and keyboard.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong project and team management skills.
- Strong knowledge in healthcare billing.
- Strong partnering, coaching, and mentoring skills.
- Strong budget and schedule management skills ensuring the business community is engaged in the project.
- Problem solving skills and continuous improvement process skills, reviewing the progress of the project with company Leaders.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously, with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to lead large, complex system integration efforts or large software application.
- Ability to remain dedicated to client service.
- Skills to think clearly in complex, dynamic situations.
- Skills to negotiate with various parties towards a mutually acceptable business solution.
- Skills to assist Application Coordinators in their respective areas.
- Ability to work flexible schedule, such as nights, evenings, weekends, and extended shifts, etc.
- Ability to travel domestically
???????To submit your application, click on the 'Apply for Job' link below
blueStone Staffing recruits top talent for some of the most desired companies on a contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire basis. We take pride in presenting our candidates with great opportunities they may not have exposure to elsewhere. By working with blueStone, you'll have access to rewarding job opportunities, competitive compensation, and industry leading benefits packages. We look forward to helping you land your next career opportunity and achieving your goals!