eCommerce/Digital Project Manager
Reference Code: 4824
Title: eCommerce/Digital Project Manager 3
Location: Detroit, MI 48265
Duration: 51 Weeks, 1 Day With possibility of extension
Shift: 1st – 8:00 – 4:30
Job ID: 130442-1
eCommerce Project Manager
- The Project Manager will support eCommerce initiatives by managing timelines, deliverables, dependencies, stakeholders, action items, risks, issues, and compliance to project standards.
- Excellent communication skills are required to schedule and manage meetings and deliver required meeting materials. The candidate will pursue on-schedule closure to action items and other tasks with tenacity to keep projects on track.
- The PM will need to be able to use Visio, Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- The PM will contribute to process improvement by continually updating processes and documentation after lessons learned.
- PMP Certification is not required.
- Manage eCommerce projects from requirements gathering to delivery.
- Manage projects using standards and processes identified by the eCommerce team. Update and improve processes continually.
- Keep projects on target. Escalate as necessary.
- Manage project management standards, and compliance to those standards.
- Report out on project status.
- Evaluates future work and estimates the amount of support needed.
- Manages team communications including scheduling and running meetings.
Job Skills and Background Requirements:
- The working environment is highly collaborative and requires the ability to manage relationships with multiple functional teams and vendors. Must be personally driven to improve the business.
- Works cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals and resolve problems
- Proven ability to interact effectively and professionally with team members, vendors, suppliers, dealers, and leadership teams
- Effectively manage multiple assignments utilizing highly efficient time management skills
- Ability to analyze business priorities, goals, and dependencies and translate into a plan
- Ability to communicate plans to a team of BAs and stakeholders
- Team oriented with cross-functional team leadership skills
- Experienced in digital commerce, project and program management, business analysis
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience in developing and deploying digital systems
- Experience in program and project management
- 5-10 years of experience in digital systems, eCommerce, and program development
- PMP certification not required