Website Application Development
Reference Code: 7956
EDI Business Analyst
Location: Hybrid (on-site days in Lake Zurich, IL or Livonia, MI)
Job Type: Direct Hire
Compensation: Competitive salary with great benefits package, including 401k employer match and annual bonus program.
Our client, a dynamic manufacturing and engineering company, is seeking an ERP and EDI Analyst, that will be responsible for the overall administration, continuous improvement and operation of all ERP and EDI Software functions.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the implementation, ongoing maintenance, and performance of the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and SQL Systems
- Recommends system software upgrades and operational changes as needed. Performs Analysis, Design, Programming and Implementation of Enhancements to the ERP and SQL systems.
- Analyzes, diagnoses, resolves, and reports on application system problems and ensures effective problem determination and resolution.
- Recommends enhancements third party products to improve efficiency and effectiveness of systems.
- Performs configuration, change management and systems testing activities as required.
- Analyzes EDI needs, configuration, testing, debugging, documentation, modification and implementation of all EDI processes
- Configures, tests, and supports all mapping documents
- Develops and maintains communication links with trading partners and oversees integration of information
- Periodically reviews system to ensure EDI needs are met; identifies possible modifications as required
- Remains current regarding EDI and internet field technological developments
- Initiates, communicates, and coordinates all EDI activities with trading partners
Requirements and Preferred Skills:
- 4-year degree in Computer Science, Business or equivalent field desired. 7 ? 9 years of experience in EDI required, including EDIFACT and ANSI X.12
- Minimum of 4 years? experience supporting ERP and SQL applications is required
- PLEX UX ERP and Automotive Supply Chain experience preferred
- Thorough knowledge of ERP, EDI and SQL concepts.
- Thorough knowledge of troubleshooting and debugging concepts
- Thorough knowledge of Database Structures.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Familiar with manufacturing environments with regards to the interaction with the ERP system.
- Advanced understanding and working knowledge of EDI formats and Internet functions, VAN transmissions.
- Understanding of Customer Order processing and Financial AR EDI processes
- Exceptional communication skills, a good listener and skilled at constructively facilitating dialogues to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Excellent problem identification and problem-solving skills
- Creative problem-solving required to design a system that meets company requirements
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends as needed
blueStone Staffing recruits top talent for some of the most desired companies on a contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire basis. We take pride in presenting our candidates with great opportunities that they may not have exposure to elsewhere. By working with blueStone, you'll have access to rewarding opportunities, competitive compensation, and industry leading benefits packages. We look forward to helping you land your next career opportunity and achieving your goals!