Embedded Software Developer
Website Application Development
Would you like to be a vital component in creating some of the world’s newest and greatest technology? Our client is Fortune 10 with 215,000+ employees spread across 396 facilities in more than 100 countries around the globe offering some of the most exciting careers in designing, engineering, and building the world’s most advanced vehicles and personal mobility solutions. Our client is adding an Embedded Software Developer to their team on a contract basis. This person will lead diagnostics fault managements
- Work with System architects and System Engineers from 50+ other ECUs to define and finalize all possible faults (DTCs, DIDs, PIDs) that can happen in 20M+ lines of code that goes in our radios.
- Design, develop, program and log software diagnostics & software faults
- Lead a variety of software and ECU testing, including: unit testing, integration testing, bench end to end testing and in-vehicle test
- Embedded SW development using C/C++
- Automotive Electronics SW Experience (Diagnostics and CAN exp.) preferred
- Design patterns, architecture, system level view of SW in vehicle for infotainment or other domains
If interested, please send your resume to: email@example.com
Find out more about blueStone Staffing at: https://bluestonestaffing.com.