Website Application Development
Reference Code: 5308
Detroit, MI or West Virginia
Excellent salary + benefits
Our client, a leader in product design and manufacturing, is seeking an Enterprise Architect who has a broad background in different sectors, and it is desirable to have experience and knowledge in at least one aspect of the business (example: engineering, manufacturing, planning, etc.)
- Align technology architecture with technology and business strategy and goals, including research, recommend, and introduce new technologies consistent with company objectives.
- Lead creation of architectural and technology roadmaps resulting in strong business/IT alignment and drive adoption and value.
- Provide innovative enterprise solutions, builds consensus and provides architectural oversight for technology initiatives.
- Build, develop, mentor and grow our IT team.
- Analyze and architect software, infrastructure or data solutions for large-scale business applications, and corporate solutions.
- Architect simple yet innovative solutions that successfully translate business requirements into enterprise technology solutions.
- Lead conceptual / planning level of the application architecture in collaboration with other development, information security, and IT teams.
- Provide key architecture vision, roadmap, integration and problem solving at an enterprise level.
- Responsible for long-term strategic alignment of the company's technology systems (both internal and customer facing).
- Identification and promotion of shared infrastructure and applications to reduce costs and improve information flows.
- Ensure projects do not duplicate functionality or diverge from each other in both business and technology strategies.
- Established and maintain next generation architecture/standards for department.
- Provide presentations that clearly articulate technology solutions to senior level management and technology staff.
- Creation of solutions that account for all key technical aspects such as software, hardware, and networking components.
- Architects scalable, high performing, and highly available solutions that are commercially viable from a cost perspective.
- Conduct audit/review of the implementation of a solution to insure proper end to end alignment.
- Respond to critical production issues as needed and provides technology leadership and troubleshooting.
- Define secure and reliable integration solutions with 3rd party vendors or partners as required.
- Collaborates with all necessary functional areas (as needed) to vet solutions. Including IT security, software engineering, product management, operations and finance.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures including J-SOX and IATF-16949 related policies as applicable
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field; Masters degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a solutions architect role.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience evaluating business requirements and designing complete technical or business solutions in complex environments.
- Significant experience with cloud technologies including infrastructure, serverless, CI/CD and BI/ML.
- Solid working knowledge of an enterprise architecture framework such as TOGAF.
- Strong understanding of the architectural principals of cloud based platforms including SaaS, PaaS, multi-tenancy, multi-tiered infrastructure and application servers.
- Understanding of enterprise application integration, including SOA, ESB, EAI, ETL environments and an understanding of integration considerations such as process orchestration, customer data integration, analytics and master data management.
- A good understanding of the security processes and standards.
- Knowledge and experience developing inventories of business capabilities, business process, use cases, platforms, technical capabilities and assembling into meaningful and comprehensible models.
- Knowledge and experience in the design and delivery of enterprise architecture outputs and artifacts including EA assessments and application architecture resource models.
- Designed and documented conceptual, logical and physical hardware, software and application architecture for enterprise applications.
- Ability to prepare, forecast and track budget; and ensure to maintain department’s cost within.
- Experienced with reporting and presenting to Senior Executives.
To submit your application, click on the 'Apply for Job' link below or send your resume directly to Malik.firstname.lastname@example.org
blueStone Staffing recruits top talent for some of the most desired companies on a contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire basis. We take pride in presenting our candidates with great opportunities they may not have exposure to elsewhere. By working with blueStone, you'll have access to rewarding job opportunities, competitive compensation, and industry leading benefits packages. We look forward to helping you land your next career opportunity and achieving your goals!