Epic Cadence Analyst
Reference Code: 5067
Our client is ranked as one of the Top 7 children’s hospitals in the country and has one the largest pediatric research facilities aiding to 1000’s of children all over the United States. Currently adding top talent for their 2021 implementation project. Client is looking to add a Epic Cadence Analyst. Team is currently made of 8 working collaboratively with each other as well as the decision makers. Team is currently growing and looking to add top talent.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Build and support Epic Cadence Module with experience implementing, designing, and supporting
- Analyze business requirements, recommend system changes, write technical specifications, develop code and implement systems and system changes to address changing application requirements
- Support decision tree process while also making contributions to the build.
- Partner with customers, application vendors, and other IS resources to secure necessary changes
- Identify, map, measure, analyze and improve routine to moderately complex clinical and business processes, problems and information requirements for assigned Epic application(s). Perform current and future workflow analysis and map out critical business processes using business process reengineering techniques, industry standards and best practices.
- Plan, design, develop, test, and implement application software code
Qualifications for consideration include:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years direct Epic Cadence build experience
- 2-5 years in the healthcare industry
- Epic Certified in Cadence/Prelude/Grand Central Module
This is a full time opportunity with competitive salary, bonus, and excellent benefits and 401K match! If you are interested in joining one of the top Children's Hospitals in the country, please apply!