Epic Cadence Analyst
Reference Code: 4185
blueStone Recruiting is currently seeking a fulltime Epic Cadence Analyst for our client, one of the top healthcare organizations in the country, to work out of their Chicago, IL location.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Build and support Epic Cadence Module
- Analyze business requirements, recommend system changes, write technical specifications, develop code and implement systems and system changes to address changing application requirements
- Partner with customers, application vendors, and other IS resources to secure necessary changes
- Plan, design, develop, test, and implement application software code
Qualifications for consideration include:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years direct Epic Cadence build experience
- 2-5 years in the healthcare industry
- Epic Certified in Cadence module
This is a fulltime, salaried role that requires a daily presence in Chicago, IL.