Website Finance / Accounting
Reference Code: 8253
Major responsibilities of the position are listed below. To perform the job successfully, the individual must be able to execute each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ensure effective and efficient administration of the Company's equity program, which includes (but not limited to) assisting with equity agreement design, creating award agreement packages, establishing employee accounts, granting of awards through off-line and on-line systems and processing the vesting and exercise of such awards within the stock administration system.
- Accountable for Section 16 Regulatory Filings, to include owning and maintaining the filing schedule. Prepare Section 16 Filings for legal review. File Section 16 forms on a timely basis.
- Accountable for maintaining SEC filing credentials.
- Ensure effective and efficient administration of the Company?s Employee Stock Purchase Plan, which includes (but not limited to) leading the semi-annual enrollment process including training employees regarding the plan features, process plan purchases and work with stock vendor to manage annual 3922 filings. Function as the point of contact for all ESPP related questions.
- Ensure effective and efficient administration of the Company?s three deferred compensation plans, which includes (but not limited to) annual identification and approval of eligible participants, annual plan enrollment process and processing contributions for the Director and Executive Programs. Accountable for oversight of the plans, answering questions related to the plan, processing contributions, etc., working with executives, non-employee directors, as well as independent Financial Professionals.
- Work closely with the company?s transfer agent ensuring DWACs are processed timely and accurately.
- Maintain communication with outside broker service providers to ensure transfers, transactions, etc., are performed within Company trading windows.
- Work internally with payroll. Provide regular reports for correct tax reporting of dispositions, stock exercises, and vested stock award releases. Confirm reports are provided by payroll to track year to date earnings. Obtain year end reports from payroll showing YTD numbers for dispositions, exercises, and vested awards and reconcile against E*TRADe (third party administrator).
- Interact with legal counsel (both internal and outside counsel) to ensure all plans are compliant and administration of the plans is performed accurately and effectively.
- Work with accounting to ensure effective and accurate administration and reporting of the stock programs.
- Assume responsibility for data integrity in E*TRADE (third party administrator) including annual updating of tax tables, processing terminations, loading records for new participants, updating addresses, and updating tax entities.
- Prepare and maintain employee blackout lists for the quarterly and special trading blackouts. Ensure trading windows and permissions are blocked and/or unblocked in E*TRADE (third party administrator) in a timely manner.
- Assist in the development of plan communication materials and the delivery of such materials to support an employee understanding of equity awards, ESPP and the non-qualified plans.
- Implement best practices with effective SOX controls and champion the creation and maintenance of efficient, accurate and timely processing of equity award data.
- Perform routine analysis and reconciliations to support accounting and ensure the stock plan is in balance at all times.
- Maintain supporting documents for internal/external SOX auditors and respond accurately, thoroughly and timely to data requests and information.
- Maintain equity usage models and Equity Committee award activity and balances.
- Other job duties as defined.
- Bachelor?s degree from a four-year college or university required.
- Paralegal certification preferred.
- Senior level stock plan administrator with 5-7 years of experience with stock plan administration.
- Working knowledge of stock-based accounting.
- Experience administering non-qualified deferred compensation plans.
- Prior benefits and/or compensation analyst experience a plus.
- Experience with automating data flows within stock admin system a plus.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with an ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and internal/external business partners.
- Experience using E*TRADE or other major third-party equity software systems.
- Demonstrated analytical abilities and demonstrate excellent Excel skills.
- Compliance and process-oriented, but flexible in an often fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organization and time-management skills.
A demonstrated ability to work both independently and as part of a team