Website Application Development
My client is a nation-wide home improvements organization that is committed to bringing a professional home improvement experience to their customers through quality products, great prices and outstanding service. Due to growth, the ERP Developer position has become available. The ERP Developer will be responsible for the design and delivery of reports, interfaces conversions, and enhancements.
- Manage all aspects for D365 non-production and production environments
- SSRS development
- Assist with Design, Development, and Support enhancements to D365
- Monitor system performance and respond to alerts
- Perform regular system maintenance
- Investigate and analyze problems reported by end users
- At least 4+ years of information technology experience with role management.
- 2+ years’ experience with D365 for Operations or AX 2012
- Strong knowledge of Dynamics AX Administration
- Proficient with AX security model and development techniques
- Coding experience with MS Dynamics AX 2012 or D365 using X++, .NET and C# development languages a plus
- Previous architecture experience working with Dynamics AX (D365 Preferred) a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure Server Management and DB
Please send resumes to Amanda.Diaz@blueStoneStaffing.com
Find out more about blueStone Staffing at: https://bluestonestaffing.com.