1. Schedule meetings, video and telephone conferences, work with confidential information, obtain and furnish information as required.
2. Coordinates and arranges domestic and international travel details and itineraries.
3. Reconciles expense reports for Executive staff.
4. Support office management with administrative support and steps-in as needed.
5. Support office management with duties such as maintaining inventory of supplies, maintains lobby, office suite(s), kitchen areas and conference rooms and maintains related vendor relationships.
6. Supports other departments (as needed) with requests for travel arrangements and business lunches for employees and/or guests.
7. Coordinates and/or assists in employee related functions such as office luncheons, employee meetings, yearly gatherings, holiday party and other miscellaneous events.
8. Performs a variety of secretarial and administrative duties for the Executive staff as demanded.
9. Responds to regularly occurring requests for information.
10. Works with confidential information and maintains discretion.
11. Compose and/or proofread letters, memos, and documents for Executive Staff.
12. Preparation of records, such as notices, minutes, and resolutions for executive meetings.
13. Make administrative decisions and exercise independent judgment.
14. Create and/or update presentations for Executive Staff members.
15. Perform all other directed responsibilities as assigned.