Reference Code: 7234
The Facilities Coordinator II will assist the Facilities Manager and the Director Real Estate/Facilities to ensure that the office site(s) is a safe, well-functioning, enjoyable space for all who enter. The Facilities Coordinator II will support the office site(s) by drawing upon prior experience in facilities, vendor management, preventative maintenance, space planning, project implementation, scheduling, budgeting, monitoring, reporting, etc. This individual will be a proactive and resourceful problem-solver with a keen ability to multi-task while paying strong attention to detail.
The major responsibilities of the position are listed below. To perform the job successfully, the individual must be able to execute each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Partner with and provide expertise to site team, landlords, GC?s, IT, Move Support, etc., for new offices, expansions, relocations, closures, and restorations.
- Manage multiple tasks, projects, and requests simultaneously while remaining highly organized and focused on the details.
- Implement small and large projects from contract to proposal initiation to final operational.
- Manage internal and external customer communications and serve as a liaison to ensure results meet deliverables from conception to completion.
- Assist with office planning and reviewing/implementing key action items as required, to include those stemming from mergers and acquisitions.
- Assist with the preventative maintenance for building systems and furniture.
- Operate as primary liaison between landlord and staff for all office repairs and general interactions/communications.
- Oversee vendor management for onsite & remote locations, as applicable. Contact third-party professionals to repair complex systems.
- Handle O&M work orders, repairs, and maintenance requests for both local and field operations.
- Manage furniture requests/vendor interactions, to include reviews, assets, measurements, etc., and coordinate delivery and installation.
- Coordinate with utility company(s) to resolve any power outages or other urgent issues.
- Coordinate all food and catering requests.
- Support field offices remotely (sight unseen) to minimize traveling costs.
- Assist Corporate Security with emergency response, as needed.
- Support Reception/Office Administration with processing visitor badges, office supplies, unscheduled general office tasks, etc., as needed.
- Comply with all OSHA, ADA, and City laws.
- Other job duties as assigned.
- Bachelor?s degree in Facilities Management preferred.
- 3-5 years of Facilities experience, including project management, space planning, systems furniture, and interpreting floor plans.
- Understanding of business processes and key issues related to facilities & property management, to include experience with mergers and acquisitions.
- Experience in HVAC, plumbing, or electrical preferred. Certification a plus.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Exceptional ability to problem-solve, multi-task, and remain organized, while never losing sight of quality or attention to detail.
- First-class interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively (written and verbal) with a variety of contacts, including business associates, senior management, and vendors.