Facilities Engineering Manager
Come be a part of an amazing organization! My client, a true leader in the Automotive Industry, is looking for a full time Facilities Engineering Manager to join their team in Pine Grove, PA. My client is a multi-billion dollar organization, and they pride themselves on promoting from within. So, if you are looking for a new, exciting career change with room for professional growth – look no further!
- Coordinate, schedule and implement activities related to plant maintenance and building operations
- Oversees staff in the coordination and scheduling of work orders and preventative maintenance activities
- Analyzes equipment issues and/or failures to determine root cause and identifies changes required to prevent recurrence.
- Bachelors’ degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering or similar technical degree.
- 5-10 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Physical requirements include stooping, standing, walking, climbing stairs/ladders, ability to lift and carry heavy loads.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in learning more about blueStone Staffing? Visit our website at www.bluestonestaffing.com